For large bulk orders please contact us through email to set up.
Due to demand the masks may be received in a different colour than pictured.
- 100% cotton
- 2-ply (2 layers of cotton fabric)
- Not for surgical use
- Not medically certified
- Must be washed for reuse
- Made in Canada, St. Catharines, Ontario
How to put on a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the bag and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
How to remove a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask could be contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
- Throw in washing machine. Must be washed before reuse.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
Any concerns or questions please reach out to us "at" 1.800.263.5729
Due to hygienic we will not be "accepting" returns on this item.